Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

Kathy McGarry wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:00 pm Hi fellow traders,

This is my first post here,so I hope the question is in the right place.
Is there an indicator available similar to Mladen's kumo cloud heatmap mtf window 2.3, but which shows the Tenkan-Sen crossing the Kijun-Sen ?

Kind regards

Kath

Made this tenkan-sen crossing kijun-sen, for the strong move have the crossing plus the distance between them growing, for a weak move have the crossing but the distance between them growing shorter..
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
Jimmy, amdudus, reachme, moey_dw, Kathy McGarry, Dragon, heispark, anka97, Lodi, jasonx, mtp, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

ichi360v8 indicator

This indicator coded based on ichimoku tenkan/kijun cross signal strategy. It will shows 3 signal of tenkan/kijun cross, weak (below kumo cloud), medium (inside kumo cloud) and strong cross (about kumo cloud), then automatically plot lines in the section where tenkan/kijun cross and triggered entry. Trend biased is based on price action against the kumo cloud.

Indicator come with pop-up alert and email alert.
These users thanked the author matfx for the post (total 4):
reachme, Jimmy, anka97, Modahen77
Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.

mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:39 pm This is a jurik smoothed kijun sen with mtf and alerts on slope change, if you want a regular kijun sen just set the smooth length to 1.
kk thx mr tools......u know this jurik modifications is specially appreciated THX for posting these habibi guy :clap: :clap: :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:30 am This is a candle indicator drawing candle when price crosses the Kijun sen,
Incredible work sir, I love this one. Using it on my live charts now! :clap:

PS: Thank you for making the wick colors changeable too!

Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance