Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

PREETHI wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:20 am

hi, mrtools piease help me
Man
Try to be reason able - dont you see your previous post,the indicator was re posted at your post with the correct name for to avoid misleading newbies,but you again post with the same wrong name that i deleted from your current post
do you think,we have enough time playing only correcting others posts
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:22 am

Sorry but adding alerts to recalculating indicators is not a good idea.
Thank you for your response. Indicator I have posted, already having alert for only one band. I want alert for all the 4 bands. if time permits kindly help me
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

vadvid wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:28 pm Dear Mrtools & Co,
Please add the usual sound/message/push/email alert to this indicator so, that in the message the name of the symbol and the direction appear.

Thousands of thanks in advance.
Hill no repaint+Arrows1.ex4
Hill no repaint.mq4
An other renamed toy - thanks for misleading newbies
No strange,it is Mladen's "rsi centered tma"
try finding within rsi thread,i hope there are many of it including alerting ones
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.