Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

micmac2 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:13 am Hey Guys i have a T3 coral indicator that is reallly good but keeps slowing down my mt4. can anyone edit the mq4 to make it so it doesnt slow up mt4? Cause its pretty good for trend direction when you combine it with other indis
Reduce numbers of bars
i think it is "T3 Coral MTF SW TT" originally,some one was trying on chart version and removed copy right and link part,might be wrong coded as was playing with but experts knows better
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:48 am
Reduce numbers of bars
i think it is "T3 Coral MTF SW TT" originally,some one was trying on chart version and removed copy right and link part,might be wrong coded as was playing with but experts knows better
Yeah i found that one to but i wanted and on chart version of the t3 mtf coral, Do you know of one that is on chart and doesnt slow down the mt4? i couldnt find the bars to reduce in the input

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:46 am

Added the alerts and the option to change the ma types. The regular moving averages it's using now act to smooth the calculation it is making, so think the jurik would make it smoother and probably faster.
Many thanks mrtools for this interesting indicator with your alerts. I wish ask you two addtional request: 1. this indicator is consuming a lot of CPU and from time to time is freezing my MT4, even on Backest only. There is a chance to reduce this problem? 2. would you so kind to add the arrows when the alert message appear. only to have a better visual sign on the chart, because so many lines offset a good view. Many thanks in advance.

micmac2 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:29 am

Yeah i found that one to but i wanted and on chart version of the t3 mtf coral, Do you know of one that is on chart and doesnt slow down the mt4? i couldnt find the bars to reduce in the input
I think "history" parameter is for numbers of bar,check it

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

7777cem wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:32 am Hello admins and developers,
Could you add alerts into this good indicator including push and email notification? This is MQ5 format.

Thank you
The ver you posted,is Mladen's "Heiken ashi smoothed oscillator" indicator originally - some body removed copy right,link,version lines code part from - renaming and tempering game started with mt5 codes now,strange,peoples can not bear with the author name but using their free codes