Re: Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:31 am
Hercs wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Good morning MrTools,
It seems as if we have a problem with this indicator.
Firstly, the signal line is not showing up and neither the line encroaching the histogram (not that this is a problem for me), but more importantly the arrows are not showing either.
Would you be kind enough to check yours again plse?
Thanks in advance.
Didn't add arrows and this version the signal line should work, imagine it was the build 1090 bug.
Dear MrTools,

Thanking you most sincerely from the bottom of my heart.
Blessings.
Hope they have fixed the bug?
Continued success to you.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:55 am
Hercs wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Good morning MrTools,
It seems as if we have a problem with this indicator.
Firstly, the signal line is not showing up and neither the line encroaching the histogram (not that this is a problem for me), but more importantly the arrows are not showing either.
Would you be kind enough to check yours again plse?
Thanks in advance.
Added the arrows also posting a version with the fixed zerolag ema(first one in the picture) not quite as fast as the version you posted but it is done correctly.
Thank you kindly, MrTools.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:30 pm
starchild77 wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:01 pm
Hi MrTools,

I'm seeing very good results with Stoch Points Indicator MTF versions as attached for 1M with 5M higher TF, however, the MTF version does not have Alert at the moment while the non MTF version has alert as attached, not sure how to combine both.....It would be great to have an Alert for MTF version as well.

1.jpg

Thank You,
Chris
Transferred the alerts from the alert version to the mtf version.
Can you add push notifications?

Hercs wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:51 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:55 am

Added the arrows also posting a version with the fixed zerolag ema(first one in the picture) not quite as fast as the version you posted but it is done correctly.
Thank you kindly, MrTools.
Good morning MrTools,
Trust you had a great weekend and looking forward to summer.
May I please ask you for 3 cosmetic changes to this latest change you made seeing that you posted the ex4 file which I understand fully: ( I cannot therefore upload the indicator)
a. Arrows visible
b. Arrows style 225/226
c. Arrows colours - White for UP and Orange to stay for DOWN.

Sorry for adding to your load with such a small request, but it is "painful" to have to do all the corrections all the time.
Best wishes,

Esteemed mr.Tools ..... xP ...

please would you be so kind to add alerts to this indicator... it would really help me with my trading.

The usual will be ok, (at bar close, alert, push and email). and maybe arrows on chart..

Thank you in advance

-simon

ps: keep on rocking
Note : Corrected the name as "dsl - DMI oscillator"
Attachments
dsl_-_DMI_oscillator.mq4
(8.76 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
dsl - DMI oscillator.mq4
(8.76 KiB) Downloaded 154 times