Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hercs wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:24 am Dear MrTools,
Trust this finds you well.

I am using the Zerolag ema wpr histo.mq4 with great results and would love to have an audible alert with arrows showing when the WPR crosses the ZERO-level plse. At your absolute convenience plse.

Thanking you most sincerely.

!_Zerolag ema wpr histo.mq4
No doubts the code looks like of Mladen/Mrtools but they never used such words "!,@,#" and alike symbols in the indicator title name as per my experience,they always use simple,plain and well descriptive name
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I am using the Zerolag ema wpr histo.mq4 with great results and would love to have an audible alert with arrows showing when the WPR crosses the ZERO-level plse. At your absolute convenience plse.

Will get to it later tonight or tomorrow.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Hercs

forexme wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:43 am

hi mr tools,

thanks for your help but, the file can not show any in the chart (it's blank)

can you help me again

thanks in advance
It is working with me
might be due to1090 bug
try this one
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:08 am
No doubts the code looks like of Mladen/Mrtools but they never used such words "!,@,#" and alike symbols in the indicator title name as per my experience,they always use simple,plain and well descriptive name
And your point is? Mntiwana?
The !_Zerolag is MY addition as it sits earlier on my list of indicators that I use frequently.

Added alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
allan, Jimmy, Hercs