Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

lucmat wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:59 am

Hi mrtools,
is it possible to add only one alert when "buff4" crosses "stream4"?
A curiosity: how could be applied some jurik funtions to this indicator (stream4) or to its concept?
Thanks in advance.

Lucmat
Added the alerts and the option to change the ma types. The regular moving averages it's using now act to smooth the calculation it is making, so think the jurik would make it smoother and probably faster.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, lucmat, reachme

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:46 am

Added the alerts and the option to change the ma types. The regular moving averages it's using now act to smooth the calculation it is making, so think the jurik would make it smoother and probably faster.
hi mrtools,
may you try to smooth “stream4” with jurik or hull parabolic?
Thanks a lot for your wonderful works!
lucmat

This Buy/Sell signals indi works really fine, but it has neither email, notification and display alert with wav , and it has also not the useful arrows.

Compared it with other MA cross indicators, it gives much more useful signals. (see picture)
Would U be so kind to add the alerts them? ( a test indicator is also attached)
Th. of thanks in advance.
V V

vadvid wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:46 am This Buy/Sell signals indi works really fine, but it has neither email, notification and display alert with wav , and it has also not the useful arrows.

Compared it with other MA cross indicators, it gives much more useful signals. (see picture)
V V
Hi
Do you know it is a decompiled (stolen) code
created by Expert Advisor Builder
and is a clone copy of "rsi ma trading system"by "Yuriy Tokman (YTG)" but at chart version
it is not simply 2 crossing MAs but also taking rsi in consideration
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

vadvid wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:46 am This Buy/Sell signals indi works really fine, but it has neither email, notification and display alert with wav , and it has also not the useful arrows.

V V
That's a renamed then decompiled sidus indicator have this one which is mtf with alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:58 am

That's a renamed then decompiled sidus indicator have this one which is mtf with alerts.
Thanks a lot MR Tools for the indi sidus (alerts + mtf).ex4
I tried 2 use sidus with the the same setting as the Buy Sell signal indi (FastEMA 13 SlowEMA 21 RSI period 9) but didn't get the same result, even though I've experimented a lot with both (fast & slow mooving avarage prices)
This is my best result but the arrows do not match:)
Any idee what's wrong?
Attachments

vadvid wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:19 pm

I tried 2 use sidus with the the same setting as the Buy Sell signal indi (FastEMA 13 SlowEMA 21 RSI period 9) but didn't get the same result, even though I've experimented a lot with both (fast & slow mooving avarage prices)
Any idee what's wrong?
The arrows on the buy and sell indicator are not matching up with where the ma's cross, what is happening is the arrows are probably repainting 2 or 3 bars back to the left.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
moey_dw

vadvid wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:19 pm

Any idee what's wrong?
It's a repainting indicator so please don't waste your precious time in it. I have one more sidus indicator but sorry i cannot remember how good it is when compared with another version.

As per experts (Mladen/Mrtools) explaining - sidus ver 3 and higher will not repaint but the lower versions of sidus almost repainter ones
the sell buy signal indicator is an renamed clone of older ver sidus,so arrows will not be same in any case
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.