Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

parkin1947 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:37 am Dear programmers ! Is it possible to change this indicator so that the alert occurs not only at the intersection of the Central line of the channel, but also when a new leverage occurs when the price touches the channel line opposite to the existing leverage ?
Can you explain in picture/s,it will be easy for experts to understand exact
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mar_firdaus wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:57 am Dear Mr. Tools or other Coder that heart kinded,

Kindly, please do me a favor to make an alert for this indicator. I need two alerts there. First alert as a warning to us for standby and the second alert is when the candle close. If you can also change that histogram into arrow, it will make me happy. Thanks. Sorry for my bad English.
decompiled code
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.