Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:25 am

Yes
I did use in past lot of TMA indicators mostly of them are repaints. Only which not is True TMA and I`m using two crossover true TMA just for trend confirmation when they crossover if someone finds good that have to download it with the template attached to exactly see what I mean When Zig Zag arrow red or green pop up I got place order exit when is white dot is formed or opposite arrow shows up. Therefore would be good if someone can code alarms on zig-zag when arrows pop up and white dot pop up. WARNING if you have not crossover two TMA confirmation DO NOT enter the market as you know zig-zag got slalom behavior it could lead you to failure. Depends on you have to try my strategy it is good on 1H TF.
These users thanked the author ljubo.bn for the post (total 3):
vvFish, Jimmy, mtp

Good morning MrTools,
Trust this finds you well.
As you noticed from the TMA_COL_CEN, that is supposed to replace the Central-line which the TMATrue shows and that is what I would like to create as a loose standing indicator.
Would that perhaps be doable? Alerting when there is a colour change of course.
Looking forward to hearing from you at your convenience.
As always, much appreciative of your time.
Best wishes.

Hercs wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:12 pm Good morning MrTools,
Trust this finds you well.
As you noticed from the TMA_COL_CEN, that is supposed to replace the Central-line which the TMATrue shows and that is what I would like to create as a loose standing indicator.
Would that perhaps be doable? Alerting when there is a colour change of course.
Looking forward to hearing from you at your convenience.
As always, much appreciative of your time.
Best wishes.
H iHercs, the position of the line and therefore the color adapts continuously, it is not Tma True. There are many Tma indicators with color alert, just look for them.
Attachments
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Hercs

pacois wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:45 pm

H iHercs, the position of the line and therefore the color adapts continuously, it is not Tma True. There are many Tma indicators with color alert, just look for them.
Hi Pacois,
Thank you for your kindness in writing to me; much appreciated.
I am now using an ordinary MA in colour with an adjusted setting and it works for me.
So, MrTools if you see this reply, kindly ignore my request higher up.
Best wishes to you both.
These users thanked the author Hercs for the post:
pacois

pacois wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:45 pm

Pretty demonstration - :)
if still peoples claims some thing better to send them here
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

sal wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:44 pm Mr.tools,
kindly add arrow in the wonderful indicator . arrow shall be painted as per the selection of the signal (shown in snap)
Added the arrows. and found a problem with the mtf, should be fixed in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
reachme, camisa, sal, Jimmy, SilverBB, modanetfx, Jedidiah