Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

ljubo.bn wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:10 pm Hi MrTools, please could you find time to add arrows to this indicator arrow pop up. I'm using it on RENKO chart 60 bricks size (pairs eur/usd, gold) Next to indicator is RENKO CHART CREATOR EA have to apply on M1 chart.
These users thanked the author AlexALL for the post (total 2):
reachme, PREETHI

Good morning MrTools,

I am using a very handy indicator called Key_Price Alert (Attached) which alerts when certain levels are reached. Would it be possible to create something that can place an ORDER automatically once this indicator is placed?

For those of you that want to download this Key_Price Alert indicator and not know how to use it, feel free to ask.

Continued success to you.
These users thanked the author Hercs for the post:
reachme

Hercs wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:22 pm Good morning MrTools,

I am using a very handy indicator called Key_Price Alert (Attached) which alerts when certain levels are reached. Would it be possible to create something that can place an ORDER automatically once this indicator is placed?

For those of you that want to download this Key_Price Alert indicator and not know how to use it, feel free to ask.

Continued success to you.
pls. explain to all..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

CodeRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hello fellow admins and shipmates.

Please I have a request,....just adding alerts and arrows to RSI Experiment Extended indicator.
CurrentBarAlert is a must, please if you will.

Thanks and greetz to all

-simon

ps:keep on rocking at forex-station.com... love ya
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:37 am Hello fellow admins and shipmates.

Please I have a request,....just adding alerts and arrows to RSI Experiment Extended indicator.

Thanks and greetz to all

-simon

Added arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
reachme, Jimmy, simon_n3z, 太虚一毫

simon_n3z wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:37 am Hello fellow admins and shipmates.

Thanks and greetz to all

-simon

Reposting the extended (Averages) version of it too
"rsi experiment extended averages - fl 1.4" ver
This version have 38 ma methods for price smoothing and rsi calculation - 20 prices options - line width - 3 state coloring (on slope change,middle level and outer level cross) alerts and interpolated mtf but no arrow yet
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, reachme
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hercs wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:34 am Good day gentlemen,
Would anyone so inclined be kind enough to add an audible alert to this indicator when it changes colour?
I would really appreciate the favour.
Thanking you most sincerely.
Blessings.
Is it repainting?
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.