Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:07 am

If I am remembering correctly there is some indicators called ma difference (or something like that) that does that, remember there was something like that at TSD but not sure of it's name.
I doubts,may be one of these two what Mrtools is pointing to
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

[quote=mrtools post_id=1295370266 time=1519321467 user_id=4864807]
[quote=ummadirajani post_id=1295370260 time=1519319762 user_id=4929782]

sorry mistakenly posted please delete this
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

AlexALL wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:08 am Привет, mntiwana, mrtools. Добавьте пожалуйста в индикатор, который сделал mladen, оповещения, звуковое и отправку на почту и телефон.
Here is this same one of Mladen's indicator with the proper/correct name (posted too) but i doubts "Henderson filter" recalculates as Mladen described some where
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:30 am
Here is this same one of Mladen's indicator with the proper/correct name (posted too) but i doubts "Henderson filter" recalculates as Mladen described some where
Спасибо, я знаю что он пересчитывает показания. Но он используется как первый сигнал. По этому если возможно, добавьте к нему оповещения при изменении цвета, пожалуйста. На фото я показал как его использую.
Attachments