Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:39 pm
Have you had a look through our Parabolic SAR Thread? There are a lot of advanced, non-repainting oscillator versions there that come equipped with arrows, alerts and so forth.

If you're looking for specific, upgraded indicators, have a good look through our threads as we have a lot of optimized versions already!

PS: Welcome to the forum :)
Thank you very much, I'll look at it right now.

gannhilo wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:26 pm Hello, First of all, thank you for your work.
I would like to know if there is the possibility of adding arrows to this indicator (Sar Oscillator), at junction 0.

Thanks in advance
Updated the indicator and added the arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
camisa, Jimmy, moey_dw

Hello, Traders!
I have this ex4 indicator that I have been using for very long and it has a good R:R. However, it requires me to stare at the screen for very long as its alerts and pop-ups don't work.

Could anyone have a working version or at least have the Mq4, please?

I have found other similar indis but they lack one MA called McGinley.

Please help!

karashian wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:03 pm Hello, Traders!
I have this ex4 indicator that I have been using for very long and it has a good R:R. However, it requires me to stare at the screen for very long as its alerts and pop-ups don't work.

Could anyone have a working version or at least have the Mq4, please?

I have found other similar indis but they lack one MA called McGinley.

Please help!
Attach the EX4 so we can see what you're describing. It'll give us a better idea.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance