Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

good day Mr Mladen,Mrtools, mntiwana and other programmers in the house. i am trying to use this indicator but i notice its repositioning,redrawing/repainting its arrow, plz i need you help correct the bug. thanks i am looking the tool will be beneficial to me, and also its like the alert is not poping up the alert message on the chart. thanx in anticipation.

Mrforex wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:41 am good day Mr Mladen,Mrtools, mntiwana and other programmers in the house. i am trying to use this indicator but i notice its repositioning,redrawing/repainting its arrow, plz i need you help correct the bug. thanks i am looking the tool will be beneficial to me, and also its like the alert is not poping up the alert message on the chart. thanx in anticipation.
This is one done by Mladen awhile back, not sure if it's his latest but know it doesn't repaint.

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:04 am

This is one done by Mladen awhile back, not sure if it's his latest but know it doesn't repaint.
thanks for the response please can i get the new version,mayb it will be giving just a single arrow like the one i uploaded, becos this one is giving multiple arrows and with this its possible it will be giving several alerts depending on the number of arrows on same candle. thanks

Mrforex wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:08 pm

thanks for the response please can i get the new version,mayb it will be giving just a single arrow like the one i uploaded, becos this one is giving multiple arrows and with this its possible it will be giving several alerts depending on the number of arrows on same candle. thanks
This one you can choose between the crosses you want to see and or ma lines. Also have alert options on those crosses.