Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

maciel7000 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:39 am Hello.

I will try again. Maybe I can?

I would like to change this "MTF Bars" indicator to a single timeframe only "and with an alert.

If not ask too much and it is possible to also put the email alert.

Thank you.

"## Contrast MTF Indicator" in Attached.
Would need the "Contrast" indicator source code(mt4) the 4 timeframe version is calling it.

Hercs wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:48 pm First and foremost guys, this indicator REPAINTS, so please do not download it until MrTools can fix it for us if indeed it is "fixable".

MrTools trust this finds you well.
Would you mind looking at this indicator for me? It is extremely accurate, but it repaints and I am not sure whether I have asked you before as to whether it will be possible to fix that?
Thanking you in advance for your time.
Best wishes,
One question looks like in the code the dots are based on the slope coloring you still want the dots along with the non repaint slope coloring?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Hercs

maciel7000 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:39 am Hello.

I will try again. Maybe I can?

I would like to change this "MTF Bars" indicator to a single timeframe only "and with an alert.

If not ask too much and it is possible to also put the email alert.

Thank you.

"## Contrast MTF Indicator" in Attached.
Aside from the fact Mrtools explained you
i guess it is some kind old 4 TFs stoch (renamed),try using Mladen/Mrtools newest 4 TFs stoch,almost with extra options included - but experts can better explain
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 6:12 pm

With this version you can choose lines, lines with dot or just dots.
Thanking you most sincerely, MrTools.
Did you mean to post the ex4-version? I am grateful for this gift, but just checking. Probably due to the fixing of the re-paint issue?
If this is the case MrTools, please be so kind as to allow me to increase the size of the Dots. At the moment it defaults @ 2.
Thanks and blessings.

Hercs wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 11:11 pm
Thanking you most sincerely, MrTools.
Did you mean to post the ex4-version? I am grateful for this gift, but just checking. Probably due to the fixing of the re-paint issue?
If this is the case MrTools, please be so kind as to allow me to increase the size of the Dots. At the moment it defaults @ 2.
Thanks and blessings.
Sorry MrTools, I found the method of increasing the size of the dots.
It still is very cumbersome to change a number of charts by using the ex-4 version, but I am very grateful to have a "nrp-version" all the same.

Dear Mr. Tools or mntiwana other dear Coder,

Kindly, please do me the favor to make an alerts for this indicator.

It's the Heiken-Ashi MTF Arrows (.mq4)

I would like the first arrow (s) of the sequence (red / green)

the "standard alerts" were produced.

The indicator produces many arrows, but what is needed is the first arrow (s) of each sequence.

I know they repaint.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you very much.

Greetings from Brazil.