Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mahessara wrote:Please add an alert when the Arrow is appear on current candle, thanks

mahessara

That indicator can have 8 types of arrows - and then 7 types of alerts. As far as I see, they can happen on the same bar too - that would be quite a few alerts on the same bar in some cases

And, as an icing on the cake, it needs to be rewritten since, judging from the code, it can repaint in some cases

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mladen wrote:
mahessara

That indicator can have 8 types of arrows - and then 7 types of alerts. As far as I see, they can happen on the same bar too - that would be quite a few alerts on the same bar in some cases

And, as an icing on the cake, it needs to be rewritten since, judging from the code, it can repaint in some cases
Yes you right mladen that indicator repaint if i change the timeframe whenever i know the base of the indicator is MA so it must be not repaint,can you rewrite that indi? And add an alert only for arrow and the blue dot..

Attachments