Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:21 am

This one uses trend for a bulffer . If trend ==1 crossing overbought , if trend ==-1 crossing oversold.
Thanks Mr Tools, Sorry. I'm not the programming type. but it's still not what I'm after.
Look at the image as I cannot explain myself properly due to not being a programmer.

I need the following please..

0 = Default
1 = Blue
2 = Red

In the script I use (Not EA) it only allows me to enter values like 0 - 10 and bar back from 0 - 10. I cannot use things like -1 > 0 it's limited in what string can be used. Hence the indicator has to be simplified for this to work with every signal has a value, like what you see in the data window in MT4. so I created an image to describe what I need please.
Attachments

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

tommo78 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:57 am

Thanks Mr Tools, Sorry. I'm not the programming type. but it's still not what I'm after.
Look at the image as I cannot explain myself properly due to not being a programmer.

I need the following please..

0 = Default
1 = Blue
2 = Red

In the script I use (Not EA) it only allows me to enter values like 0 - 10 and bar back from 0 - 10. I cannot use things like -1 > 0 it's limited in what string can be used. Hence the indicator has to be simplified for this to work with every signal has a value, like what you see in the data window in MT4. so I created an image to describe what I need please.
Maybe something like this.