Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

micmac2 wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:27 am

Mr tools how do i change the MA to and EMA using this? Is it where it says MA mode in inputs? if so what is the number that i should put to get EMA
It is EMA by default already which is "1". For SMA change it to "0" in MA mode.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

binarytrades wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:22 am Mr Mladen, Mrtool and other Gurus in the house i want to know if the indicator repaints, if yes can it be corrected not to repaint and also put alerts. thankx
Yes it is a repainting version of fishers transform that shows arrows on zero cross, there is a non repainting histo version here viewtopic.php?p=1295363570#p1295363570 and it's one of many non repaint versions.

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:07 am

Yes it is a repainting version of fishers transform that shows arrows on zero cross, there is a non repainting histo version here viewtopic.php?p=1295363570#p1295363570 and it's one of many non repaint versions.
sorry for any disturbance i couldn't get the exact non repainting you are referring me to can you please help me attach here. thanks in anticipation and i won't mind if you can help me add alert to the up and Down also