Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

losajoca wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:00 pm Hi,

MrTools,
Sorry to bother again, but could you be so kind to change the QQE Velocity to became slope change color just
like the Force indi (both attached).
It would be visually more frendly...
Thanks in advance.
Made it a 4 color histo.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
losajoca, FXchaos, talaate, SBala, Jedidiah

Hercs wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:27 am
Deeply appreciated MrTools. You are a star.
Best wishes,
Good morning MrTools,
It seems as if we have a problem with this indicator.
Firstly, the signal line is not showing up and neither the line encroaching the histogram (not that this is a problem for me), but more importantly the arrows are not showing either.
Would you be kind enough to check yours again plse?
Thanks in advance.

Hercs wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:53 pm
Good morning MrTools,
It seems as if we have a problem with this indicator.
Firstly, the signal line is not showing up and neither the line encroaching the histogram (not that this is a problem for me), but more importantly the arrows are not showing either.
Would you be kind enough to check yours again plse?
Thanks in advance.
Didn't add arrows and this version the signal line should work, imagine it was the build 1090 bug.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Hercs

friend4you wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:29 pm Here are the RSX as Traders Dynamic Index (TDI) with help from teamtrader and wulong. Please compare different self-made TDI versions with the more trending RSX instead of RSI. The thin yellow bands is the only repainting part of mladens indicator. The indicators by themselves don't show this picture. Use the template please.

TDI RSX by friend4you.zip
rsx friend4you.png

Hi
Does the bottom indicator (1rsxBO2) need a dll file to work? I can only get the blue Bollinger bands to show in indicator window 2, even with using the Rsx friend 4 you template
Thanks for your help