Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

7777cem wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:48 pm

It is ok. Thank you very much. I understand your position. You do not want to share the alerts code even I shared whole source codes.
Wish you great trading!
Please refer to our Rules thread here. As noted, if a source code is not posted, please take the indicator as is and respect the coder's decision to protect their valuable work - this includes any editing they have made. It's simple really, if you request for free help on Forex Station we will strive to help you, but we may chose to protect the edited source code if we add anything to it. In some cases, an indicator that you post will need to be completely reworked and we reserve the right to protect the source code especially if we have gone out of our way to improve and make changes to it for you.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, PREETHI
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

7777cem wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:48 pm

It is ok. Thank you very much. I understand your position. You do not want to share the alerts code even I shared whole source codes.
Wish you great trading!
"even I shared whole source codes"
Thanks for sharing - it is already posted here and is of Mladen
viewtopic.php?p=1295380297#p1295380297
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

vadvid wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:59 pm Hi guys,
Do you know any OsMA indicator whith 4 color history setting which send email alert by history color change? (see the pic)
I would highly appreciate if you could post one.
Thanks
VV
Have this one, not sure if it's what your looking for.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, reachme, society, AlexLoco, Lodi, Jedidiah