Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Cladi39 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:17 pm Soo the version i attached dont repaint when the 2º candle late close? it is very important to know that thanks soo much Mrtools

Note : A little correction in the name - "nmt - ttm scalper with subswings alerts mtf 2" (mod)
Please Mrtools i need to know exactly if this indicator repaint when 2º candle late close, Thanks

cc06 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:33 pm Can someone kindly help to add a push and email alert state the Pair, TF and Long/short in when Arrow appear for this good indicator.

Thanks ![media][/media]
We dont comments it is good indicator or not - but advise try to use reliable code by reliable coders,not by software generated sources as they can have always many bugs
the version you posted is created by "EA builder" software and not a single coder recommend codes i means any code (EAs,indicators,scripts) produced/invented by such sources
Any way try to use Mrtools reliable indicator already posted in the forum
"Average crosses arrows or lines(mtf + alerts)"
that have 38 Averaging methods - 22 prices and a lot more
invest a little time to help/serve your self
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:57 am
We dont comments it is good indicator or not - but advise try to use reliable code by reliable coders,not by software generated sources as they can have always many bugs
the version you posted is created by "EA builder" software and not a single coder recommend codes i means any code (EAs,indicators,scripts) produced/invented by such sources
Any way try to use Mrtools reliable indicator already posted in the forum
"Average crosses arrows or lines(mtf + alerts)"
that have 38 Averaging methods - 22 prices and a lot more
invest a little time to help/serve your self
My Dearest Mntiwana,
Please, possibly share the indicator that draws the "Boxes" in the first picture ... The "Average crosses arrows or lines(mtf + alerts)" indicator could not found, found instead the "MA crosses arrows or lines mtf+alerts" which i think is not the same ... if possible share or indicator or address ...
I really thank you in advance for your kind help.
Best Regards
Dimitri

Peteradshel wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:42 am Hi
Please help me to add in Arrow alert and sound. It has arrows But without alert message and sound.
This indicator is quite good . The file is attached belowCMA_2_CJCF%2Ba.mq4
Hi Petershel
I think so too as indicator forming good display - experts (Mrtools) can better check if there any repainting issue
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dimitri wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 am
My Dearest Mntiwana,
Please, possibly share the indicator that draws the "Boxes" in the first picture ... The "Average crosses arrows or lines(mtf + alerts)" indicator could not found, found instead the "MA crosses arrows or lines mtf+alerts" which i think is not the same ... if possible share or indicator or address ...
I really thank you in advance for your kind help.
Best Regards
Dimitri
Hi Dimitri
"Boxes" are not from Averages indicator but by point and figure chart indicator,that is already posted at XO indicators thread
and MA crosses is the same to Averages version,simply with extra methods
regards