Re: Parabolic Sar indicators MT4

mrtools wrote:This is a parabolic sar of averages difference with alerts. What it does is measures the difference between price and the psar and draws the histogram accordingly. If price is far from the bullish psar then the histogram will be a thicker bullish color that is greater than zero, as the price gets closer to the psar, the histogram should reflect that by the histogram width being less, and maybe helping to get out of a trade in profit. The idea is the same for a bearish psar except the histogram is below zero in a bearish color.

arrows on chart for this indy, please

Cladi39 wrote:
Thanks mrtools but i dont know how to put this setting on the indicator of the 1º page to get the same result, attached pictures
I don't know how and why you expecting same results from different indicators that are coded different ways,old and new,with minor problem and clean one
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cladi39 wrote:
Thanks mrtools but i dont know how to put this setting on the indicator of the 1º page to get the same result, attached pictures
Even if you use same parameters, they are not always going to be the same (since the built in SAR has a bug)
But with same step and maximum, they should look very similar