Re: Something interesting please post here (metatrader) ...

Iykedavidsons wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:21 pm
У любого есть этот показатель, пожалуйста, поделитесь

Hi man
It is enough to ask in one belonging place/thread,it is not any extra use to ask at 3 different threads,as every post is being read
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

BDFX Trender Oscillator
It would be interesting to create an EA with this indicator, would it be possible?
bdfx-trender (1).png (31.88 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
bdfx-trender.mq4
(3.2 KiB) Downloaded 135 times

This is a system that works with two well-known indicators: Bollinger bands and Starc Bands.

Bollinger And Starc Bands Forex Signals
I think it would be better to follow the trends, for example with the i-Regr indicator.
Attachments
bollinger-starc-bands-signals.mq4
(5.18 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
Bollinger-Starc-Bands-Signals3.png
Bollinger-Starc-Bands-Signals3.png (23.25 KiB) Viewed 1411 times
Bollinger-Starc-Bands-Signals3-590x440.png
Bollinger-Starc-Bands-Signals3-590x440.png (80.75 KiB) Viewed 1411 times
i-Regr.ex4
(6.32 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
i-Regr.mq4
(4.58 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
AUDUSDDaily.png

pin12 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:42 am

pin12 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:26 am
This is a system that works with two well-known indicators: Bollinger bands and Starc Bands.

Bollinger And Starc Bands Forex Signals
I think it would be better to follow the trends, for example with the i-Regr indicator.
please can you add alert for this indicator

pin12 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:42 am
BDFX Trender Oscillator
It would be interesting to create an EA with this indicator, would it be possible?

ps) think an EA could be created and probably wouldn't need iCustom. It is Using a lsma slope crossing a regular ma both can be made using built in mt4.
Attachments
bdfxtrender alerts mtf.mq4
(16.08 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
bdfx trender.png

mrtools wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:16 pm

This is an updated version with mtf and alerts.

ps) think an EA could be created and probably wouldn't need iCustom. It is Using a lsma slope crossing a regular ma both can be made using built in mt4.
Thank you very much MrTools for this improved indicator. :clap:

Wolfe Wave Dashboard Indicator-Predictive Reversal Pattern

This “Easy Wolfe Wave” indicator automatically detects every single valid Wolfe Wave pattern on every time-frame, every currency pair…

First, the Easy Wolfe Wave indicator automatically identifies any Wolfe Wave pattern for you, as soon as it’s completed. And it works on every time-frame, every currency pair, every financial instrument for that matter. When a Wolfe Wave pattern has formed, it means that a trend reversal is likely to happen. So we’d wait for a confirmation that the trend has indeed changed.

And when we’ve got that confirmation, the Easy Wolfe Wave will draw an up/down arrow on your chart, telling you there’s a trade opportunity for you to consider. In addition, the indicator also gives you audio and pop-up alerts.

Once a Wolfe Wave pattern has formed, the indicator waits for a breakout in the direction of the Wolfe Wave pattern. When that breakout occurs, the indicator prints an up/down arrow on your chart (and also gives you audio and pop-up alerts), telling you that this Wolfe Wave pattern has been confirmed to be valid.
Attachments
Wolfe Waves Dashboard.ex4
(221.07 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
EURUSDDaily.png

Harmonic Dashboard Indicator-Powerful Harmonic Patterns

The indicator displays all detected patterns on ONE convenient dashboard. And it recognizes all of the best harmonic patterns: Gartley, Butterfly, Bat, Cypher, Crab, and Shark…

You no longer need to manually scan every pair and time-frame. The dashboard does all the hard work for you.

With just one look at the dashboard, you’ll instantly know which harmonic pattern has just formed on every pair and every time-frame (from 1-minute to monthly)…

First, it will scan ALL currency pairs and ALL time-frames for the most effective harmonic price patterns. And all these calculations are done so fast – literally within seconds – you won’t even notice the time.

Then, the indicator will display a beautiful dashboard on your chart where you can see exactly what harmonic pattern has recently formed on EVERY pair, EVERY time-frame.

With just one look at the dashboard, you’ll instantly know all the information you need to make a good trading decision. You’ll instantly know which pattern appears on every time-frame (from 1-minute to monthly) and on every currency pair.

Not only that, you’ll also know the exact direction of that pattern – whether it’s bullish or bearish. And you’ll know exactly how long ago that particular pattern showed up.
Attachments
harmonic.gif
Harmonic Dashboard.ex4
(222.02 KiB) Downloaded 228 times