Re: Step Indicators for MT4

ritutibi wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:18 am Hi everyone!

My favorite indicator is the Stepma averages.I dont know which one is the latest, but im using the 4.7 MTF version. My question is there is a histo version for this one?
I have a histo for 4.11 but that is not the exact same.
In case someone have this histo version, would be kind to share it?
Thanks an Happy Trading!

Hi ritutibi
stepma averages 4_4 mtf histo
In this step MA series the last version of "stepma averages 4_4 mtf histo" is here
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
navid110, 太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

chirvasamar wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:40 am Mntiwana,
I've downloded StepMA averages 4_11 , but it do not show any arrows like in your picture
stepma averages 4.8 mtf
I don't know and remember which of picture you talking about,may be arrows from some other indicator,but you can use latest version that have Dots in place of arrows and much more included in this latest ver - attached here
in picture the green/orange line with bar and dots of same color
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:55 am stepma averages 4.8 mtf
I don't know and remember which of picture you talking about,may be arrows from some other indicator,but you can use latest version that have Dots in place of arrows and much more included in this latest ver - attached here
in picture the green/orange line with bar and dots of same color
It was a picture in the post I've quoted.
Anyway, thank you for sharing the indicator!
One more question: Where can I find simple experts to test various Step indicators? (if there is any...)
Thank you!

chirvasamar wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:49 pm It was a picture in the post I've quoted.
Anyway, thank you for sharing the indicator!
One more question: Where can I find simple experts to test various Step indicators? (if there is any...)
Thank you!
If you mean an EA that is already made to do that, as far as I know, there is no such
You could use some of the simple experts and adjust them for that

Thank you, Mladen, it is certainly an idea!
I know very little about codes (mostly from reading yours and MrTools posts on forex-tsd and here) and I think maybe the start would be to adjust iCustom() to call the indicator I want to test.
However, I am not sure how to adjust an EA such way to open a trade when indicator is changing color, and close it when changing color again and to open an opposite trade. And so on.
Would be challenging for me to work on it, but I am willing to do it with some guidance.
Your input will be highly appreciated!