Re: Indicators by William Blau (TSI, SMI, ECO & more) for MT4

Blau - smi averages 2.2

This version is a bit different but with same title ver
Here is a kind of a compromise - adaptive is just the longer SMI calculation period,even like that the difference is some times significant,try it .... in picture lower is adaptive.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

dz Blau - smi averages reg histo mtf alerts nmc

This is Dynamic zone Blau SMI Averages reg histo mtf alerts version
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Chickenspicy

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dearest MLADEN
This is the version Krelian invented from parts of your codes and then you corrected it finally,what i observed it have the ability to fit well with price behavior,is it possible to add averages and prices in it.
regards

Dynamic Zones pa adaptive SMI correct

mntiwana wrote:Dearest MLADEN
This is the version Krelian invented from parts of your codes and then you corrected it finally,what i observed it have the ability to fit well with price behavior,is it possible to add averages and prices in it.
regards

mntiwana

That indicator uses 3 prices for calculation (which makes it unsuitable for price changes)
Also, all William Blau indicators already are using ema for calculation - will check if some other average can be used and then we shall see the results

mntiwana wrote:Dearest MLADEN
regards

Added the basic averages and added the prices to the phase accumulation(not sure if the prices made much difference though).

Desatar wrote:Hello,

I have a question regarding the Blau - smi averages 2.2.ex4 indicator.
Would it be possible to write it to be in the main chart. Not like the one with the "on chart" option. I mean more like a moving average indicator the moves with the chart along the candles and not like the "on chart" that is not quite there.
Would that be possible?

D.
Hi Desatar
You are welcome here,thanks for joining us