Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Tsar wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:30 pm

Try this ...

The Combine 3 MA Cross with alert mtf 3.03 with ma 3ma cross make it Support each Other ;)
The Both indicators in the Setting still use Default.

MAcross3

As an Another Version... The modification based MA Ribbon.
This is Custom Indicator have Dual T3 Calculation. Can Setting On/Off each Other.
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post:
Kathy McGarry
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

preFiX wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:09 am Good evening
Is it possible to turn off the floatig levels o the TEMA RSI adaptive 1.1 indi? It seems hard coded and doesn´t turn off. Too distracting.
Thank you very much

PreFiX
Don't have the source code for that version, but for most of them usually the MinMaxPeriod is controlling the floating levels, if you set that to zero it should turn them off.

preFiX wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:09 am Good evening
Is it possible to turn off the floatig levels o the TEMA RSI adaptive 1.1 indi? It seems hard coded and doesn´t turn off. Too distracting.
Thank you very much

PreFiX
Look at your first post and compare it to your second post
seems you are misleading and confusing
if there is no floating levels as per your second post how you state in first post regarding turn off FL
better to post the code - you are referring to
an other way stop level displaying - turn non to colors in indicator property
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

preFiX wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:44 am Hello Mntiwana

I'm sorry if it looks confusing. No intention there.
The problem is that when I turn the colors off it doesn't accept the option and brings them right back.
It's a pity because I admire the Indi, but the levels crowd the window too much.
Thank you for your answer anyway.
Have a nice day
Why you not trying to post the code in topic,at least we remove our doubts :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.