Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Hercs wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:35 am Gentlemen,
I have scanned the entire Thread for a Trend Envelope EA, but could not find it.
Is it possible to code an EA based on Trend Envelope crossed by the price or is there any other reason why this has not been done yet?
Would appreciate a reply.
Thanking you most sincerely,
Thanks to Mntiwana who graced me with the referral to where I could download it from. Much appreciated .
These users thanked the author Hercs for the post:
pipmagnet

My Dear friend Mntiwana,
I would like to know if according your knowledge, exist an Expert Advisor that allows same type of Positions to be opened according the signal sequence ... You can see in the attached image that the "Color Stochastic v1.02" indicator is giving two Short signals, one after the other and two Long ones. Thank you for any help ...
Best Regards
Dimitri
Attachments

Dimitri wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:38 pm My Dear friend Mntiwana,
I would like to know if according your knowledge, exist an Expert Advisor that allows same type of Positions to be opened according the signal sequence ... You can see in the attached image that the "Color Stochastic v1.02" indicator is giving two Short signals, one after the other and two Long ones. Thank you for any help ...
Best Regards
Dimitri
Why cant you post full picture :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dimitri wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:09 pm Dear Friend ,
It was just an example focusing on my request .... As you can see in the attached picture also the same behavior of the indicator ...
Best Regards
Dimitri
I have no problem with any picture,but actually i was trying to see levels where signal comes,may be 30/70 or some like that
so for now,you looking signal line cross signals or level cross signal where main grey line turn in colors

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:27 pm
I have no problem with any picture,but actually i was trying to see levels where signal comes,may be 30/70 or some like that
so for now,you looking signal line cross signals or level cross signal where main grey line turn in colors
Dear Mntiwana,
As i told you the indicator used is "Color Stochastic v1.02.mq4" (settings = 14,3,3) and the settings for overbought and oversold are 80 and 20. Visually the colors are helping to see where the stochastic is "crossing" the defined levels. It can be noted that "Entering the Overbought" and "Entering the Oversold" zones is not happening alternatively ... so we can have more "signals" of the same type ... that is why, i am looking for an EA that handles this logic of opening trading positions ....
Thank you again for your interest and help ....
Best Regards
Dimitri

P.S: Just for your info .... the not showing part of the first picture is for .... adults .... xaxaxaxa ;)

Dimitri wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:52 pm
Dear Mntiwana,
As i told you the indicator used is "Color Stochastic v1.02.mq4" (settings = 14,3,3) and the settings for overbought and oversold are 80 and 20. Visually the colors are helping to see where the stochastic is "crossing" the defined levels. It can be noted that "Entering the Overbought" and "Entering the Oversold" zones is not happening alternatively ... so we can have more "signals" of the same type ... that is why, i am looking for an EA that handles this logic of opening trading positions ....
Thank you again for your interest and help ....
Best Regards
Dimitri

P.S: Just for your info .... the not showing part of the first picture is for .... adults .... xaxaxaxa ;)
stoch EA v4.1.1
using Stoch,rsi and wpr
posted at "Various Expert Advisors" thread
here
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295362306
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
pipmagnet

Dimitri wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:37 pm My Dear Friend
Thank You for your Help & Support .... I will let you know if the logic is working ...
Best Regards
Dimitri
My Dear Friend,
Thank you again for your suggestion ... i have tested it, is working and opens positions according the requested logic .... BUT the other indicators-filters are confusing the situation ... anyway thank you again ... if there is any other Expert according your knowledge that can meet requested logic ... it is really welcome ....
Best Regards
Dimitri

Had some free time so...
Cleaned up the entry and exit logic, removed code for extra indicators, fixed _Point problem, fixed MagicNumber code to use StringFind instead of == to match symbols. Tested and appears to work by opening a trade on cross of main and signal at overbought or oversold areas with exit at opposite cross or reaching overbought or oversold or the usual SL TP exit.
These users thanked the author MrPip for the post:
pipmagnet