Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

ptlindia wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:29 pm Hi Coders.
I have been manually trading a strategy since 2 years with great success.
I'm wondering if anyone will be interested to convert the strategy into an EA ...
It will benefit all of us ...
Hey,

I checked out this strategy and it is really good.
Just a question to all coders, is there a chance to code this strategy into an EA.
Would be really great if that would work.

Thankx.
D

Julio wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:18 am

Hi Mladen and MrTools

I have found this EA that can serve my need. I would need some modifications from an expert codifier:

If Tipe order is equal to SELL, you must not open a new SELL order if the price goes against, you only have to open a new SELL order when you reach the profit with the possibility of selecting the Tipe Lot and so on.

In the same way for the rest of the type of orders.

It would be great to also add the Max Spread Pips function

Thanks for your help.
Hi Mladen and MrTools

Modification and I do not need, just need to add the Max Spread Pips EA function.

Thanks.

MrPip wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:42 am Had some free time so...
Cleaned up the entry and exit logic, removed code for extra indicators, fixed _Point problem, fixed MagicNumber code to use StringFind instead of == to match symbols. Tested and appears to work by opening a trade on cross of main and signal at overbought or oversold areas with exit at opposite cross or reaching overbought or oversold or the usual SL TP exit.

Hello MrPip,

Thank you so much for this EA! Can you changed it to ignore OB and OS and just enter trade when crossover just happens and close the trade at the next crossover and open a new trade?

Thank you!!

mitzescu wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:13 pm

Hello MrPip,

Thank you so much for this EA! Can you changed it to ignore OB and OS and just enter trade when crossover just happens and close the trade at the next crossover and open a new trade?

Not sure if MrPip is still visits here so removed the OB and OS.

Thank you!!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
mitzescu, 太虚一毫

Hi traders

To keep all previous simple EAs at single one place here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello prof.MntiWana

this EA runs on 1D chart...use real spreads.
No TP...let it trail.

2010-2017 is a charm

I am stuck on the if operator (from line 119) initiating the ordersend,.... i cant get the next ordersend to send.

Please can you see if you can make a fix

-simon
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:52 am Hi traders

To keep all previous simple EAs at single one place here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello prof.MntiWana

this EA runs on 1D chart...use real spreads.
No TP...let it trail.

2010-2017 is a charm

I am stuck on the if operator (from line 119) initiating the ordersend,.... i cant get the next ordersend to send.

Please can you see if you can make a fix

-simon
Unfortunately i am zero in coding matters
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.