Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

MrPip wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:42 am Had some free time so...
Cleaned up the entry and exit logic, removed code for extra indicators, fixed _Point problem, fixed MagicNumber code to use StringFind instead of == to match symbols. Tested and appears to work by opening a trade on cross of main and signal at overbought or oversold areas with exit at opposite cross or reaching overbought or oversold or the usual SL TP exit.
Hi Mrpip
So much thanks for cleaning and optimizing the EA code,big appreciations :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

MrPip wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:42 am Had some free time so...
Cleaned up the entry and exit logic, removed code for extra indicators, fixed _Point problem, fixed MagicNumber code to use StringFind instead of == to match symbols. Tested and appears to work by opening a trade on cross of main and signal at overbought or oversold areas with exit at opposite cross or reaching overbought or oversold or the usual SL TP exit.
Hi MrPip,
Thank you for your Nice & General Cleaning .... Sorry for my late reply ...
Best Regards
Dimitri

Hi
I would appreciate it if someone could make a small change to the code of the attached EA. It opens trades when a candle pushes outside of the GMMA ribbon. Is it possible to add a condition that the trade will only be opened when there is a gap between the two bands of averages? For example, when 15 is above 30 in an uptrend and there is a gap between them?
I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks

Hello Team
Wondering if there is a EA being capable of setting Virtual TP / SL and Trailing Stop + Trailing Gap(Step) when we..
a. manually placing market order same chart where this EA is attaching
b. pending order same chart where this EA is attaching gets executed
It's also nice if it can run with other EA saying same magic number as another EA so it can manage other EA's trade if possible
I appreciate the help in advance

Hello everyone,

I am looking for an EA of the hedging type with the following specifications: Possibility of selecting buy or sell that opens a certain number of buy stop orders or sell stop orders every x pips as long as the address is the one of the trend, that is to say if for example I have an order sell and the market retraces x pips against me should not open another sell transaction, should only open orders in favor of the selected trend with possibility of profit taking.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Hi,
Thank you for the sharing "universalMA Averages 8.81 Cross (sessions) _Ea"

I will have some questions about this EA because it seems worth working on :)
I am using "TDS2" for backtest and unfortunately the first backtest results were not good (with default settings)
I think I made some simple mistakes somewhere (?)

So I would like to ask the following questions;

1- Which "pair" and "time frame" is this EA working?

2- I did not see the "GMT time setting" in settings.
My broker has "Winter time GMT+2" and "Summer time GMT+3" time difference. How do I set up EA GMT settings in this case?
Thank you.

Julio wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:07 pm Hello everyone,

I am looking for an EA of the hedging type with the following specifications: Possibility of selecting buy or sell that opens a certain number of buy stop orders or sell stop orders every x pips as long as the address is the one of the trend, that is to say if for example I have an order sell and the market retraces x pips against me should not open another sell transaction, should only open orders in favor of the selected trend with possibility of profit taking.

Thanks everyone for your help.
Hi Mladen and MrTools

I have found this EA that can serve my need. I would need some modifications from an expert codifier:

If Tipe order is equal to SELL, you must not open a new SELL order if the price goes against, you only have to open a new SELL order when you reach the profit with the possibility of selecting the Tipe Lot and so on.

In the same way for the rest of the type of orders.

It would be great to also add the Max Spread Pips function

Thanks for your help.

Julio wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:18 am

Hi Mladen and MrTools

I have found this EA that can serve my need. I would need some modifications from an expert codifier:

If Tipe order is equal to SELL, you must not open a new SELL order if the price goes against, you only have to open a new SELL order when you reach the profit with the possibility of selecting the Tipe Lot and so on.

In the same way for the rest of the type of orders.

It would be great to also add the Max Spread Pips function

Thanks for your help.
Mladen or MrTools, or also the friend MrPip, took all the weekend modifying the source code with my little knowledge and I can not find what I need.

I'm sure it will not take long for you to modify it as the coding experts you are.

I would appreciate it if you would dedicate a little of your time to resolve my request.

Regards,