Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:32 am

It is a renamed non lag ma on that version the way it is set up it can repaint, maybe try this non repainting version with mtf and alerts.
Hello dear experts. On ordinary charts, everything is fine. Recently, I became interested in Renko. I tried to replace buzzer.mq4. But all three indicators that I have strongly inhibit Renko. Neither even limiting the story helps. Non lag MA (MTF + alerts) .ex4
 also . The one that my indicator with 2000 history does not show at all. If you put 3000, the indicator shows well, but the terminal hangs with one Renko chart, and three Renko charts are completely dead. Please help me fix the problem. I enclose an open source indicator. Please also return with open source.
Sorry for my English !

Lapusya wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:27 pm

Hello dear experts. On ordinary charts, everything is fine. Recently, I became interested in Renko. I tried to replace buzzer.mq4. But all three indicators that I have strongly inhibit Renko. Neither even limiting the story helps. Non lag MA (MTF + alerts) .ex4
 also . The one that my indicator with 2000 history does not show at all. If you put 3000, the indicator shows well, but the terminal hangs with one Renko chart, and three Renko charts are completely dead. Please help me fix the problem. I enclose an open source indicator. Please also return with open source.
Sorry for my English !
Is there really no non-standard solution to the problem? You are professionals! For example, it will build in the indicator a restriction on time or bar conversion. I sometimes have to switch templates to see. Well there that would be included once in 3 - 5 bars or once a minute, or let him count not on every tick or bar, but more slowly with a delay. Well, there I counted a part of the calculation and waited, then I counted another part. Even if it shows with a delay of 1, 2 or 3 bars. Use the same mtf indicators. Well, something like this . When the Internet is turned off, it does not slow down. Let the indicator disconnects from the Internet, makes its calculation and shows the result every 3 bars for example. Options for the sea. Make in settings to adjust the delay calculation. Thank !

Lapusya wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:04 pm

Is there really no non-standard solution to the problem? You are professionals! For example, it will build in the indicator a restriction on time or bar conversion. I sometimes have to switch templates to see. Well there that would be included once in 3 - 5 bars or once a minute, or let him count not on every tick or bar, but more slowly with a delay. Well, there I counted a part of the calculation and waited, then I counted another part. Even if it shows with a delay of 1, 2 or 3 bars. Use the same mtf indicators. Well, something like this . When the Internet is turned off, it does not slow down. Let the indicator disconnects from the Internet, makes its calculation and shows the result every 3 bars for example. Options for the sea. Make in settings to adjust the delay calculation. Thank !
Do you realize that you are asking for help?! Yes they are professional so if you need some quick attention then get paid support. If you cannot afford then be polite and patience.
These users thanked the author reachme for the post:
Lapusya

reachme wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:07 am
Do you realize that you are asking for help?! Yes they are professional so if you need some quick attention then get paid support. If you cannot afford then be polite and patience.
Yes, I understand all this and really appreciate the work they are doing here. And I can wait. But as you can see, I did not get any answer at all. And I could assume that I was just ignored. I would be satisfied with one of the answers and I would like to hear it from the programmers.

1 We do not know how to do it.
2 We do not want to do this.
3 We will think about it. And if this is impossible to do we will write to you within a week.

And do not forget that English is not my native language. I translate from translate.google and in my language the same words don't sound so rough. In Russian, one word can be said differently. Regards and without. And google translate is terrible. I apologize if I offended someone!

While writing in my head there was a thought. Just limit the recalculation of the last bar. Well, I think you know better how.