there are some indicator that you write the non-mtf indicator name in that and when you run it , it load the non-mtf indicator in mtf mode and you can choose the time frame that you want, like mtf indicators.

Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

Empower wrote:there are some indicator that you write the non-mtf indicator name in that and when you run it , it load the non-mtf indicator in mtf mode and you can choose the time frame that you want, like mtf indicators.
can you give some example of any indicator you have in mind so that we understand you exact
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Empower wrote:yes here you are
but it have problem with higher time frames and it not work true when you choose chart time frame higher than indicator set time frame. if you copy two indicators in mt4 indicator folder and run mtf-ozy-histo.mq4 file it load ozymandias_v2.mq4 in mtf mode.
it is working with me like this,chart TF M15 and ozy histo H1,is it right? or what else problem you feel.
the on chart version have no option for TF,may be hard coded,fit with every TF
any way your posted picture seems indicators are working right,
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Empower wrote:I mean when you set indicator time frame to "H1" and other one to "Current_Timeframe"
and change chart time frame to H4 the form of two indicator must be same but its not same like this picture so can you help me solve this problem? 
As per my poor knowledge,the indicator is working well with the same TF to chart,and then i always saw traders/experts using higher time frames in indicators than to chart time frame,no one use lower tf in indicator than to chart tf,it is illogical,but experts can better guide you.