MagnifyMT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

Even though majority of indicators will already be multi time frame already, here is a thread for cases when they are not, and when they are made multi time frame.

Please post both mt4 and mt5 versions here in the same thread : search is working on this forum, thanks to gods, so no need to use different threads

Multi time frame nonlag inverse fisher transform rsx posted here
Attachments
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
navid110

Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

With the new start here I'd like to make the suggestion to add "Automatic next time frame" to the enum TF menu for every MTF indicator. I post that because I assume that other members would like that too.  The logic is, when using MTF  I want it to show the next higher TF automatically for every current TF I choose instead of having to do this manually. I attached an example how I solved that. I'm not a coder and you may know a better way.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Rox

Dragon wrote:Dear Mladen Can Publish your own indicators in this section
Two versions of each indicator (line) + (histo) + (mtf)
Brought them together at the site of tsd
thank you  
They are going to be published - but in their own threads
Sorry, but we are not going to post stuff unsorted like that all piled up - that would cause big problems later for the forum. Have some patience and all will be available in not so long time ...

mladen wrote:
They are going to be published - but in their own threads
Sorry, but we are not going to post stuff unsorted like that all piled up - that would cause big problems later for the forum. Have some patience and all will be available in not so long time ...
Thank you dear all right with you God bless you for everything in this beautiful Forum