Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

mntiwana wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:31 am Dearest Mrtools
May i request for adding MTF option with unique ID,so that multiple instances be applied
of course both options included "auto hours" + "numbers of bars"
within "AutoTrendChannel 1.01"
thanks
regards
Need to do more research on it but don't think can do a mtf it the indicator is not using buffers, but not completely sure.

ps) but on the last version you posted made the indicator name an external parameter and if you set auto hours to false, then adjust the hours to whatever you want and you get different channels, just remember to change the name to something different for each channel used.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, Jagg, kate682, thiru, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:52 am

Need to do more research on it but don't think can do a mtf it the indicator is not using buffers, but not completely sure.

ps) but on the last version you posted made the indicator name an external parameter and if you set auto hours to false, then adjust the hours to whatever you want and you get different channels, just remember to change the name to something different for each channel used.
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for considering request
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:52 am

Dearest Mrtools
Much appreciations for your kind favor
1 : may i know,if a user want apply it on lower TF (for example 1M) and like test 5 or 15 bars trend,in current situation it is impossible - if possible external parameters in minutes in place hours
2 : and unique ID or corner selection for angle/degree display
regards
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:35 am
Dearest Mrtools
Much appreciations for your kind favor
1 : may i know,if a user want apply it on lower TF (for example 1M) and like test 5 or 15 bars trend,in current situation it is impossible - if possible external parameters in minutes in place hours
2 : and unique ID or corner selection for angle/degree display
regards
Hello, Looking forward to MrTools , try this variation, I do not know if it is correct and if it works.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
thiru

nateclass wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:29 pm Good morning, I would like to ask what is this indicator with the grey box and blue&white dash board?
Hi Nate, welcome to the forum. The grey box is the daily range which is part of Mladen's Daily Data tool. You can download it from here.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mahnooj wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:08 am

dear mntiwana, mladen, mrtools,

i have request, can you guys let me know how do i replicate the exact movement of this indi "DDStochastic 1_1 mtf" on a regular Stochastic, i tried several settings but unable to get it.
Show your try
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
reachme