Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

М & W Wave Patterns by Merrill - Part 1

Description :
This technical indicator shows М & W Wave Patterns by Merrill & Support/Resistance levels drawn at extreme points of the standard ZigZag indicator.
A. Merrill classified five-pointed shapes based on the order of the points from top to bottom, and created an orderly classification model M & W Waves.

Here they are :

The dynamic pattern by A. Merrill is the pattern that can vary over time. The dynamic pattern is on the first four right zigzag rays. In this indicator all patterns are considered dynamic. To provide this condition, the concept of mutation of waves was artificially introduced (see below) and the algorithm of the classic Zigzag indicator was slightly modified.

As for the core of the extreme search algorithm - Zigzag, this algorithm is a "temporary (quick) decision" and certainly requires replacement. Since most of the errors are associated with pattern detection NOPATTERN (see in enum NamePattern in the MyCPattern.mqh file) - this is an error of the search engine.
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

М & W Wave Patterns by Merrill - Part 2

Evolution and Mutation of Waves :

Evolution - change of the dynamic pattern, which still stays in the same wave family.

Evolution of M-Wave patterns :
Evolution of W-Wave patterns :

Mutation - change of the dynamic pattern, which then moves to another wave family.

Mutation of M-Wave patterns :
Mutation of W-Wave patterns :

NOTE :
Prediction algorithm considers that a mutation results in the youngest shape of the evolution, and the evolution/mutation counter is aware of the possible nonsequential mutation/evolution. For example, mutation in the middle and senior shape. This is achieved by selecting specific values ​​in the bit-mask enum NamePattern (see MyCPattern.mqh). If you want to use the evolution/mutation counter - do not change enum NamePattern.

Indicator operation :
This indicator shows М & W Wave Patterns by Merrill and Support/Resistance levels on a chart. The indicator is recalculated on each new history bar (to save CPU time when rendering objects). The names of all objects are pseudo-random. The indicator calculates the predicted price movements based on the expectations of a private (serial) evolution/mutation of waves. the indicator includes a counter of pattern model efficiency.

Current version :
Test version 1.02:
Search engine, classic Zigzag;
Prediction model: level 0 (sequential evolution/mutation);
Model counter : level 0 (Algorithm : "I count only what I see, I don't know what was before...". Statistics is displayed after the 11th shape appears).

[*] For the Organization of Trade with this indicator recommend the following :

1). Use only ORDER_STOP_LIMIT
2). For Buy-order use patterns: M1, M3, M5, M7, M9, M12, M14;
3). For Sell-order use patterns: W3, W5, W8, W10, W12, W14, W16;
4). Price for buy / sell = Point E;
5). Take profit = point Mutation;
6). Stop loss = point Evolution, if (point Evolution == 0) use fixed stop loss
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post:
bitric

Tsar wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:20 pm М & W Wave Patterns by Merrill - Part 1

FivePattern__3.png

Description :
This technical indicator shows М & W Wave Patterns by Merrill & Support/Resistance levels drawn at extreme points of the standard ZigZag indicator.
A. Merrill classified five-pointed shapes based on the order of the points from top to bottom, and created an orderly classification model M & W Waves.

Tsar wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:35 pm М & W Wave Patterns by Merrill - Part 2

Evolution and Mutation of Waves :

Dear mladen,

I need your Help to Fix this Indiactor, please...

Have got Some Error (and Can't Open the Include files) when Compile with MetaEditor Version 5.00 Build 1596 ( 26 April 2017 )

Tsar wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 10:03 pm
Dear mladen,

I need your Help to Fix this Indiactor, please...

Have got Some Error (and Can't Open the Include files) when Compile with MetaEditor Version 5.00 Build 1596 ( 26 April 2017 )
Tsar

You need to extract the files from the include subfolder to their exact include subfolders (otherwise the compiler will not be able to compile the code)

mladen wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 6:19 pm Tsar

You need to extract the files from the include subfolder to their exact include subfolders (otherwise the compiler will not be able to compile the code)
I've implement according to your Instructions. But still find the same Error such as a Photo attached below

For information, I used a Windows 10 Version 1703 - OS Build 15063,296 ( Already in the Last Update )
Attachments

Tsar wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 9:06 pm I've implement according to your Instructions. But still find the same Error such as a Photo attached below

For information, I used a Windows 10 Version 1703 - OS Build 15063,296 ( Already in the Last Update )
Tsar

Does not matter what windows are you using in this case
The include files are in their sub-folders and they have to be in those exact subfolders (like on the picture)
Attachments