Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

mladen wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:03 am Nobody knows what is going to happen
And what is even worse : it seems that not even metaquotes knows what are they going to do. All starts to look like a recipe for a disaster
Dear Mladen,

Sorry if i bother, if you have spare time please convert this tools to MT5,
I really like the idea behind this tool and by far has been a part of my trading life,
I really hope on this,

Regards

tradd wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:28 am Hi Baraozemo,

You're the one of MT5 user like me. Mt4 renko indicators are on offline charts and some indicators (Donchian, Mov.Averages, Ichimoku etc) works well. Especially RenkoStreet. By the way, Mt5 Renko works at online charts but indicators doesn't fit. Would you ask this problem to your friend?

Thanks.
tradd,

we are working on a working solution for this... offline I don't know what are the skill level fo rthis or or putting MA inside it... maybe last option will be the choice.

Re: Re:

Jozo wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Hi Mladen, this link is not working...could you help?
Hello, apologies for the link issue this may be what you are looking for.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

From Mladen:::

RSI that can use 4 different types of averages for RSI calculation was originally developed for MetaTrader 4 by Igor Durkin.

Igor Durkin:

So-called normal RSI uses EMA smoothing with period = 2*Length-1 (or Wilder's smoothing with period=Length).

I've developed RSI indicator with my algorithm of calculation.

Now you can use any values for length and any kinds of smoothing.

This version can use up to 2 Moving Averages applied to that RSI in order to filter out some false signals (when RSI is used in combination with levels crosses). In this version you can use smoothed values of the RSI for signals. To set any of the averages off, set the average period to less than or equal to 0.

Recommendations
>>>Use some short period for fast period (default is 2) to help filtering out some of the RSI sudden value and direction hanges.
>>>>Use some longer period for slow period (default is 8).
>>>>Try using the crosses of the averages as signals.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Lodi