Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

Signal Bars MT5 - the password is "FREE_cja_indicator" sorry that I still have to do this but it has appeared to stop people selling it on eBay.
NOTE : The name can not be changed in any way or the indicator will not load on the chart.
This MT5 version of Signal Bars has most of the features the mq4 version has, please take the time to look through the inputs and try it for a while before asking any questions.
It has taken me a while to work out how to code this Signal Bars Display ( not totally familiar with the mq5 code yet ) using the mq5 code so there is every possibility that there may be some issues with it, I have noticed when first loading it on a chart sometimes the number values read incorrectly ( mainly when the Markets are closed ) however a change of time frames updates the data. Please let me know if you find any problems.
19/02/2017 : NOTE : I have re-posted the Signal Bars indicator as I realized I had put the wrong default settings for the Stochastic which is a part of the STR signals and I had the MA bars MA method as SMA and it should have been EMA. 
 Signal Bar MT5.ex5            

These users thanked the author cja for the post (total 2):
Lodi, Forexfiend

CJA,

I tried to find without success the STR (Strength Trend Reversal) for mq5, please could you post the sources STR.Mq5 ?

tks
cja wrote:Signal Bars MT5 - the password is "FREE_cja_indicator" sorry that I still have to do this but it has appeared to stop people selling it on eBay.
NOTE : The name can not be changed in any way or the indicator will not load on the chart.
This MT5 version of Signal Bars has most of the features the mq4 version has, please take the time to look through the inputs and try it for a while before asking any questions.
It has taken me a while to work out how to code this Signal Bars Display ( not totally familiar with the mq5 code yet ) using the mq5 code so there is every possibility that there may be some issues with it, I have noticed when first loading it on a chart sometimes the number values read incorrectly ( mainly when the Markets are closed ) however a change of time frames updates the data. Please let me know if you find any problems.
 Signal Bar MT5.ex5    

baraozemo wrote:CJA,

I tried to find without success the STR (Strength Trend Reversal) for mq5, please could you post the sources STR.Mq5 ?

tks
The STR is a combination of   RSI:9  +  STOCH:5/3/3  +  CCI:13   STR (Strength Trend Reversal)  has never been a stand alone indicator to my knowledge so I am not surprised you couldn't find an example, it was a name I made up for the original Signal Bars years ago. You can find the different indicator settings in the inputs of the Signal Bar indicator. 

Dragon wrote:Dear CJA This indicator can be turned into mq5

mladen coded this on the tsd Forum hopefully this will help you, I have only just started converting my mq4 to mq5 and I am not totally comfortable with my mq5 coding skills at this point so it will take me some time to get used to the differences between mq4 and mq5. I do not think I am proficient enough be doing requests for mq5 code at the moment.
 color MACD candles.mq5     

cja wrote: mladen coded this on the tsd Forum hopefully this will help you, I have only just started converting my mq4 to mq5 and I am not totally comfortable with my mq5 coding skills at this point so it will take me some time to get used to the differences between mq4 and mq5. I do not think I am proficient enough be doing requests for mq5 code at the moment.
 color MACD candles.mq5     

Thank you dear in response to this indicator