Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

Botan626 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:33 pm Hello, guys!

Is there any Stoch indicator which is able to plot its lines right on the main chart?
Sure! But do you mean a Stochastic that can plot the lines with behind the candles like a moving average type of indicator or the actual indicator sitting on the main chart instead of the subwindow?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:49 pm
Sure! But do you mean a Stochastic that can plot the lines with behind the candles like a moving average type of indicator or the actual indicator sitting on the main chart instead of the subwindow?
I guess I meant both of the cases you mentioned. The actual Stoch indicator runs on the main chart benind the candles.

Btw, is it hard to modify the existing Stoch indi for these purposes? Xaphod (probably you know him), created Stoch indi for any TF, I'd like very much to have this indi on the main chart, but it seems Xaphod is no longer logging in into the forums, any chance it can be modified?
................................................................................

And I will be grateful for any other Stoch indi with the ability to sit on the main chart :))

Botan626 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:00 pm

I guess I meant both of the cases you mentioned. The actual Stoch indicator runs on the main chart benind the candles.

Btw, is it hard to modify the existing Stoch indi for these purposes? Xaphod (probably you know him), created Stoch indi for any TF, I'd like very much to have this indi on the main chart, but it seems Xaphod is no longer logging in into the forums, any chance it can be modified?
......................................................................................

And I will be grateful for any other Stoch indi with the ability to sit on the main chart :))
Yep I understand. Have you tried the Floating Indicator?
It can be adjusted any way you like. You can even place it behind or on top of the candles if you want. You just have to adjust it ;)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Botan626,
Try my own version (adapted from others indicators to my own settings).
Both indicators are needed to go onto the chart together to show the overbought and oversold fulcrums.
I changed the settings to target range or renko bar charts but you can change the settings to your choice.
Hope that helps.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 2):
reachme, Fractlr

Botan626 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:00 pm

................................................................................

Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

OnChart Stochastic 3 nmc
An very pretty on chart stoch version by Mladen - included stoch usual prameters,MA period/value,usual MA methods,usual MA prices,overbought/over sold levels,two way coloring,on signal cross and or on slope change - mtf
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, MayaxatL, Lightningstorm7, Jedidiah, Akela
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.