Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

mntiwana wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:19 am OnChart Stochastic 3 nmc
An very pretty on chart stoch version by Mladen - included stoch usual prameters,MA period/value,usual MA methods,usual MA prices,overbought/over sold levels,two way coloring,on signal cross and or on slope change - mtf
Unfortunately the indi doesn't work for me. I can see this message in Experts tab: "2017.12.30 01:38:28.735 OnChart Stochastic 3 nmc EURUSD,M15: uninit reason 1".

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:38 am Botan626,
Try my own version (adapted from others indicators to my own settings).
Both indicators are needed to go onto the chart together to show the overbought and oversold fulcrums.
I changed the settings to target range or renko bar charts but you can change the settings to your choice.
Hope that helps.
TEAMTRADER
Thanks, TEAMTRADER . Unfortunately this indi doesn't fit me.

Jimmy wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:08 pm
Yep I understand. Have you tried the Floating Indicator?
It can be adjusted any way you like. You can even place it behind or on top of the candles if you want. You just have to adjust it ;)
Tried this indicator. Some great capabilities it has I gotta tell you! But the lack of the option for auto adjusting its placement based on current time makes it a no go. Or am I missing something?

Botan626 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:54 am

Hey sorry for late reply.

Still the same: "2018.01.01 16:53:54.020 OnChart Stochastic 3 nmc 1090 fix XAUUSD,M30: uninit reason 5"
When every thing going fail for you then i think you needs to invest some more time for learning and understanding things how these work
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.