Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

Botan626 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:13 am

Where can I download this folder?

I'd like to have MTF version of the build in Stochastic Oscillator in MT5, to make my request simple.
If you means for "Stochastic of ma oscillator" ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Botan626 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:59 am
Man sorry for that version i dont have or may be it was not coded by kind experts
try this of Mladen's interesting version "Corr stochastic" even not mtf but you can form it in so many ways
almost with 22 price types - 4 types coloring display options (on slope,on level,on middle,on velocity value) floating levels - alerts and so on
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:17 am
Man sorry for that version i dont have or may be it was not coded by kind experts
try this of Mladen's interesting version "Corr stochastic" even not mtf but you can form it in so many ways
almost with 22 price types - 4 types coloring display options (on slope,on level,on middle,on velocity value) floating levels - alerts and so on
Will try it out.

Where can I download that folder with lots of indis you were showing?

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:17 am
I don't see this is a MTF indicator.

Upload some MTF Stoch indis, please.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:19 am OnChart Stochastic 3 nmc
An very pretty on chart stoch version by Mladen - included stoch usual prameters,MA period/value,usual MA methods,usual MA prices,overbought/over sold levels,two way coloring,on signal cross and or on slope change - mtf
Hi MLaden
2 QUESTIONS regarding the OnChart Stochastic 3 nmc.mq4 indicator in post 290 -

Why is it that these 'bands' do not show on Renko off line charts?
Can this indicator be adapted?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER