Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

Nurlan Karimov wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:56 am Mister Mntiwana!
не могли бы Вы поделить рабочей версией индикатора Stochastic experiment которая работает в новом билде,
я попытался сам изменить код и декомпилировать - ничего не вышло
could you share the working version of the indicator Stochastic experiment which works in a new build,
I tried to modify the code myself and decompile it - no dice
Aside from what Mladen helped - As far i know of it,at first it is "Stochastic experiment" - not "Stochastic experiment(2)" (for to avoid misleading)
and it is the only first and last version of its own kind and features
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:28 am
That is Mladen's "Daily data 3_1" indicator - posting it again here too
This is upgraded version with capable showing more than one daily range
What should I change in the code so that swaps, candle, areas and timer would be hidden by default?

Re:

Botan626 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:07 am

What should I change in the code so that swaps, candle, areas and timer would be hidden by default?
Once when you set them they will remain using that state even on terminal restart
No code was planed to have the "off" state as default when created on chart for the first time

Re:

Botan626 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:07 am

Since Mladen explained well and i think few clicks is not so hard and time taking job,once and last even - against easy gain money :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

This is a stochastic of rsi macd double. For the rsi you have 6 rsi type options ,Regular Rsi,Slow Rsi,Rapid Rsi,Harris Rsi,Rsx, or Cuttlers Rsi, for the macd options you have 8 different ma type options, Simple moving average,Exponential moving average,Smoothed MA,Linear weighted MA,Smoothed LWMA,Double Smoothed Exponential average,Triple exponential moving average - TEMA, or Linear regression . Also the macd has the 30+ price options.For colors there is color on slope or on signal cross.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Tsar, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:56 am This is a stochastic of rsi macd double. For the rsi you have 6 rsi type options ,Regular Rsi,Slow Rsi,Rapid Rsi,Harris Rsi,Rsx, or Cuttlers Rsi, for the macd options you have 8 different ma type options, Simple moving average,Exponential moving average,Smoothed MA,Linear weighted MA,Smoothed LWMA,Double Smoothed Exponential average,Triple exponential moving average - TEMA, or Linear regression . Also the macd has the 30+ price options.For colors there is color on slope or on signal cross.
Whoa!! Beautiful work Mrtools!! :o
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance