Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Naughty 77 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:02 am Dear Mr Tools

Happy Easter to you.

I would absolutely love it if you could please please do the same to this indicator as you did to the ZERO LAG MACD. Im wanting the options again, close/open/weighted etc and especially the heiken ashi better formula options .

Much appreciated.

Kind regards

Naughty 77
Far as I'm aware there are some newer versions of macd in this thread with those price options available already.

Naughty 77 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:52 am Dear Mr Tools

I have checked again, no Ratio MACD in this thread. Its this particular one that i need it added to as per my previous msg.
I am praying that it can be done,i am willing to be patient as i know you are extremely busy

Kind regards

Naughty 77
The Ratio series of indicators was when interpolated mtf was first started many of the newer Macd's are using a much newer version of interpolated values.

Naughty 77 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:32 am Dear Mr Tools/Mntiwana

Where can i find the ratio series of indicators ?

Kind regards

Naughty 77
What i can see from the code and as per my little knowing "The Ratio code was written by 2007, Christof Risch (iya) and then linuxer and Mladen extended it in 2007/8 - i think later no work on these Ratio versions indicators
(cci,stoch,rsi,mom,wpr,ma,osma,fractal,bb)
But then Mladen start invented new features and logics and coded different new styles indicators of all sorts you seeing now. Of course Mladen/Mrtools the tag team present a vast variety of codes to trading community
let us back on topic - the code you posted and Mrtools explained you already is old one and simply a combination of macd + osma - so you can have latest versions of extended featured macd and osma from new versions
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.