Re: MACD indicators for MT4

skc321 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:18 pm Hello Mladen,
Can you please change the histo of the volume weighted MACD from form to regular Histo version, I have attached screenshot and the indicator for your kind reference.
Macd Volume weighted.png

MACD Volume-weighted 1.01.mq4

Thanks
SKC
Try this

skc321 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:05 am Thanks MicroLite,
I have one other request on the same indicator, can we have the option of specifying separate average type for

1. Average type for "Fast MA period"
2 . Average type for "Slow MA period"
3. Average type for "Signal MA period"

Thanks
SKC
Added the average types and the vertical lines.

MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.3
The version MACD RSI Adaptive Colored Line Filtered 1.3 with interpolated mtf - slow/fast/signal macd periods - 5 signal methods including rsi adaptive ema - 6 rsi method including rsx - 20 rsi prices - 7 state filtering option - A special function color change applied to signal line true/false - alerts and some more
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi everyone. I am new here but I have found this site to be so resourceful, thanks to Mntiwana and MMRTOOLS and Mladen your selfless efforts. May all forms of goodness always accompany you all. My question, Is it possible to get the mq4 version of Dynamic zones EFT MACD averages smoothed indicator, with arrows? Thanks for your time.

hmwa wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:11 pm Hi everyone. I am new here but I have found this site to be so resourceful, thanks to Mntiwana and MMRTOOLS and Mladen your selfless efforts. May all forms of goodness always accompany you all. My question, Is it possible to get the mq4 version of Dynamic zones EFT MACD averages smoothed indicator, with arrows? Thanks for your time.
Hi hmwa
You are welcome here,thanks for your comments
unfortunately "Averages" any averages versions of any thing are not posted in mq4 format due to some genuine and logical reasons
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Would anyone have some suggestions on a oscillator to possibly complement my strategy ? Possibly something Volume/Delta based or something with momentum ? I don't think the volume MACD is going to cut it. I'm not 100% sure what I am looking for at the moment considering the amount of content on this site. I'll know it when I find it. ( Not sure if this is the right thread for what I am trying to find )
Attachments