Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Dear Mr Tools

My sincere apologies for being a pain. It did not work out as i had hoped for with the other indicators. Please can you add the close/open/weighted and especially the heiken ashi close better formula options to this particular indicator. I sincerely believe that it will give me what i am looking for ,hoping that you would do this for me.

Kind regards

Naughty 77

mrtools wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:05 pm This is a jurik macd with a choice of 3 floating levels(regular floating levels,quantile bands, or deviation bands ) with a bb macd like dots or lines with the line/dots color choices are slope coloring or jmacd crossing the band middle line.
Can't wait to try this! Thanks bro
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hi guys

I have been seeing that the MACD indicators have divergences with respect to the price. For example, sometimes when the price starts to rise, the MACD shows a downward trend which could deceive us and motivate us to make a sale operation instead of a purchase.

Could you please inform me if there would not be a MACD that accurately accompanies the price continuously.

Thanks for any comments.

(I was investigating a while ago, and I see that there is some normalized MACD for metatrader 5, but I can not find for mt4 yet.)

pin12 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:31 am Hi guys

I have been seeing that the MACD indicators have divergences with respect to the price. For example, sometimes when the price starts to rise, the MACD shows a downward trend which could deceive us and motivate us to make a sale operation instead of a purchase.

Could you please inform me if there would not be a MACD that accurately accompanies the price continuously.

Thanks for any comments.

(I was investigating a while ago, and I see that there is some normalized MACD for metatrader 5, but I can not find for mt4 yet.)
Not sure what type of normalization your looking for but found this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
pin12, Jimmy

pin12 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:31 am Hi guys

Thanks for any comments.

This is Mladen's mt5 version, made it mt4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
pin12, Jimmy, Krelian99, rijay, AlexLoco, Hercs, heispark, Tanzenkran, Jedidiah

Moving AveragesRe: MACD indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:55 am
This is Mladen's mt5 version, made it mt4.
Wow excellent! Thank you brother!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Krelian99 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:30 pm

Many Thanks from me as well. I have a bug. On chart the normalized MACD runs against zero and stays there. After refreshing it looks normal again, see pic:
bug.png
Not sure but may have fixed it in this version. Since this normalization uses deviation, this version you can choose between standard error type deviation,custom standard deviation - with sample correction or custom standard deviation - without sample correction.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Bob Loblaw, Krelian99, reachme, Jimmy, redwed, Tanzenkran