Re: MACD indicators for MT4

rijay wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:12 pm hello,

mladen and mrtools,

your help will be much appreciated if you help adding arrow in this macd indicator when there is crossover of moving averages.

and if it is made multitime frame indicator also.

as always thank you for making so many useful indicators and more importantly making them available for free .

i appreciate your efforts and time that you are spending for coding.

thank you and have great day ahead.

attaching here indicator and its image on chart.
Hello Rijay, just to let you know will work on adding the arrows and multitime frame too later today.

rijay wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:12 pm hello,

mladen and mrtools,

your help will be much appreciated if you help adding arrow in this macd indicator when there is crossover of moving averages.

and if it is made multitime frame indicator also.

as always thank you for making so many useful indicators and more importantly making them available for free .

i appreciate your efforts and time that you are spending for coding.

thank you and have great day ahead.

attaching here indicator and its image on chart.
Was able to add the arrows.

Hello everyone,
Great site with so many free resources! I have seen a MACD histo indi in this thread that has the possibility to separately choose MA type for fast, slow and MA . Anyone knows of a link where to find the traditional (not histo) MACD indicator modified with this same possibility of choosing MA type for each MA? Thank you for having such a site up and running! Serg

sergtradingfx wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:50 pm Hello everyone,
Great site with so many free resources! I have seen a MACD histo indi in this thread that has the possibility to separately choose MA type for fast, slow and MA . Anyone knows of a link where to find the traditional (not histo) MACD indicator modified with this same possibility of choosing MA type for each MA? Thank you for having such a site up and running! Serg
Can you explain a bit more,what you looking for,if possible with illustration picture
as there are so many variations of MACD of different sorts coded by our kind experts (a quality stuff)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

The MACD that comes as default in MT4 has 3 inputs: fast EMA, slow EMA, and MACD SMA. I am looking for a version that allows to choose the MA type (simple, exponential, smoothed, linear weighted) in each of these three inputs individually. For example, i would like to have 20 EMA as fast MA, 50 SMA as slow MA, and 9 smoothed MA as MACD MA. Is there such a MACD version available anywhere? In this thread i saw a MACD indicator made with this feature, but it is the tape version of MACD, i am looking for the typical MACD with lines and bars but having the possibility to choose diverent types for MAs for fast, slow and MACD MAs. Thank you very much