Re: MACD indicators for MT4

sergtradingfx wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:27 pm

Hello again Mr Tools,

I was wondering if the 3x MACD could also be done for the enclosed indicator since this one allows to use type of MA for fast, slow and signal. Thank you! Serg
Added the ability to change the ma types.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
sergtradingfx, navid110, 太虚一毫

chriseel wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:26 am I am sure there are a thousand MACD variations, but I need to verify this version from a coders perspective too.
You are correct............... there are many more MACD here which will fulfill your needs............... what u posted in this photo does not look very useable (but pls prove me wrong :shifty:) & curious to know why you need such tool sir?
with the various mtf MACD's here u can achieve same from what I can see :)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Truth is I'm curious about the guy that uses them.
If you trade smaller tf's, the problem is that the market trades in various speeds/angles, making it very difficult for one indicator settings to work consistently.
This guy claims that with this indicator he is able to recognize whether we are in a breakout, continuation or reversal mode.

I already trade in a similar way using other tools to determine those phases, but I am willing to experiment further.

I think he did use few different TSI in sub window and envelopes in main window.
Looks like that chart is 112 ticks line chart, forms a new bar/candle after 112 ticks.

But take 3 different envelopes and trade when all is in harmony and use whatever oscillator to entry. Can not go wrong.