Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Yes, considering you're really stupid trading-wise and that anything can happen is the biggest trading breakthrough.
The degree you expect to be always right, is the degree you will fail

Anyway, back to my original request, can a coder just confirm if the "NoLagMA(10min)-EMA(10min) / Close" in percentage scale, is enough information to form the indy or you need smt more?

chriseel wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:14 pm Yes, considering you're really stupid trading-wise and that anything can happen is the biggest trading breakthrough.
The degree you expect to be always right, is the degree you will fail
I personally think that major currencies are so stable that "anything can happen" is not true and we should use stoplosses, that helps if "anything happens".
One time it did happen to CHF.
And you does not have to be always right, just cut losses fast and back to usual after that, it is enough.
Anyways. This is how he traded, and made it sound like some mystical thing with all that voodoo-talk.

FBI wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:48 pm

I personally think that major currencies are so stable that "anything can happen" is not true and we should use stoplosses, that helps if "anything happens".
One time it did happen to CHF.
And you does not have to be always right, just cut losses fast and back to usual after that, it is enough.
Anyways. This is how he traded, and made it sound like some mystical thing with all that voodoo-talk.
you are right, all major currencies are stable and for that matter all major instruments are stable. so like anything can happen, "it is manipulated currency" is also not true.
moving averages are poweful indicators always and pull backs are always going to come rightly.

denicalcio wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:26 am hi mrtools,can you help me make macd draw line if fast ma cross slow ma

Jimmy, denicalcio, reachme, 太虚一毫, FXSurf, Jedidiah