Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

camisa wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:14 pm mntiwana, it would be usefull to add HA OPEN price to these tdi indicators...
As for usual prices I think that is there already - "0" for close prices - 1 for open,2 for high,3 for low,4 for median,5 for typical and 6 for weighted - these are 7 basic/usual prices ----- but experts can better explain you and may be extending with latest 33 price option where all HA prices are included
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I m sorry for asking this, but this thread is huge :)

I m using jforex as a second platform and the nice thing about it is, that you can base one indicator on another. In MT4 you can do that only with defoult ones.
RSI based on linear regression or vice versa produces nice smooth line on which you can base other indicators, such as BB, MA-s,...

My question is (if anybody knows), was something similar made by Mladen & co.? So, LR based on RSI or vice versa...

mak wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:35 pm I m sorry for asking this, but this thread is huge :)

I m using jforex as a second platform and the nice thing about it is, that you can base one indicator on another. In MT4 you can do that only with defoult ones.
RSI based on linear regression or vice versa produces nice smooth line on which you can base other indicators, such as BB, MA-s,...

My question is (if anybody knows), was something similar made by Mladen & co.? So, LR based on RSI or vice versa...
Check the "smoothed" versions (for "based on rs") or rsi(oma) versions (for "rsi based on average")