Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mehkhan wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:13 pm Please add arrow on first bar option in t3 RSI ma mtf v2.1 indicator. This helps in identifying exact level and timing of arrow appearance on lower time frames while indicator is in mtf mode on higher time frame. regards.
Have you tried change "alert on current" to false
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mehkhan wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:14 pm Thanks MNTiwana sir for your quick response. Yes changed on cuurent to false, but results are same, so please add arrow on newest option in indicator t3 RSI ma mtf v2.1 mq4. Regards.
First - I was never sir any day,nor today :)
Usually alerts and arrows are on same time/bar but dont know exact why is working differently here

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

rsi ma mtf alerts + arrows 2.1.mq4 is the indicator in which I want arrow on newest option be added. You are right alerts and arrows come at the same time but arrows move backward on lower time frame charts when indicator is on higher time frame, hope I am able to clarify my point. Regards.

mehkhan wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:42 pm rsi ma mtf alerts + arrows 2.1.mq4 is the indicator in which I want arrow on newest option be added. You are right alerts and arrows come at the same time but arrows move backward on lower time frame charts when indicator is on higher time frame, hope I am able to clarify my point. Regards.
No,you are not clear enough,once arrows print those will never move backward - and then mtf/higher TF behavior is different than current TF regarding alerts/arrows/slope coloring,do you know this ?