ChartMT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

MT4 templates pack - Color themes from trading platforms, Prop desks, Stock Exchanges and more

Thread Contents: Hi traders,

In between trades I like to create, research and experiment with different colour themes for charts.

Recently I've been working on converting official colour themes from real trading platforms of the past (and present).Now, of course some colour schemes will be disliked and some will be favoured. So try them out, and see if they suit your eyes.This first set will include modern and retro charts themes from well-known platforms:
  • CQG QTrader Livesquawk
  • CQG QTrader Market Tutors
  • CQG QTrader Prop Desk
  • eSignal Platform
  • Multicharts Platform
  • Optionshouse Futures Platform
  • Sierra Chart Platform
  • Stockcharts
  • Think Or Swim Platform
  • Thomson Reuters 4.44 Platform
  • TradeStation Retro 1989 colour scheme
  • TradeStation Retro 1994 colour scheme
  • TradeStation Retro 1998 colour scheme
  • Tradingview Blue
  • Xtrader Classic
  • Xtrader Dark
  • Xtrader Modern
If you have any colour schemes you would like made or replicated into an MT4 chart please post up a suggestion and I'll have it done for you.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 9):
jasonx, pfxi, dmnik, li yu cen, ERP The Trader, @ab, RodrigoRT7, trailingedge, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

The second set includes official chart colours used on the trading floors of:
  • London Stock Exchange
  • New York Stock Exchange
  • Australian Stock Exchange
  • Tokyo Stock Exchange
  • NASDAQ
  • Singapore Stock Exchange
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
jasonx, YeshuaYoke, pfxi, ERP The Trader, Mundu19, thomdel
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

ChartRe: MT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

Faded (Gradient) Background Trading Chart Themes

I'd like to share with you my faded gradient background themes. These templates contain a lightweight background fading indicator and new candlesticks which allow you to adjust the colour of your wicks, the width of your wicks and so forth.

To install, simply unzip and copy the included "Indicators" folder over to your Metatrader 4 indicators directory (overwrite when prompted) and then copy the included "Templates" folder to your Metatrader 4 templates directory (overwrite when prompted) and you're set.
If you have any questions or issues, please let me know ;)

PS: I will be posting more templates for you in this thread again soon.

Dark theme
Chocolate theme
PRT Dark blue theme
Classic Light Gray fade
Blue Black fade
PRT Light blue theme
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 10):
amdudus, Themilliondollar, Medi, AfricanTrendDancer, RodrigoRT7, Thangarasu, trailingedge, Mundu19, Jedidiah, faulknertrader1

Re: MT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

Glad you like them fellas.Yep, the Singapore Stock Exchange template is an eye killer but that's what they actually use!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
p1ps_surfer