Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Happy New Year to our dearest Forex Station members!
Here is one of my favourite indicators made by Mladen, the Bollinger Band Sqeeze which was posted earlier in the thread but this version has been fixed to work with MT4 1090 display issue. Also reposted on our social media pages as the old social media link does not work anymore after the forum was migrated to PhpBB earlier last year.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
AlexLoco, jasonx, alexm, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

andreatrade1 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:12 am dear mrtools/ mladen

could you please consider my request above ?

Thanks in advance, Andrea
Actually you have not explained properly,Mrtools posted a version for main chart then you asked for distance variation and you showed a sub window example but with out band - better to explain exact,thanks
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

andreatrade1 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:07 am Dear All ,
at post 258 I submitted the BDV mtf.mq4 indicator which represents the bands distance variation of the standard Bollinger Bands.
What I need is a similar indi ( or you can also modify that indi) but using the Jurik Bands.

Thanks,
Andrea
Yes,i saw and read your post but in your posted picture no band,i means the sw

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana,

please see the attached picture.
The orange bands are Bollinger Bands and the indi in the first window ( orange indi ) is the Band Distance variation of that bands.
The skyblue/violet bands are Standard Error bands and the indi in the second window ( skyblue indi) is the Band Distance variation of that bands.
The Green bands are Jurik Bands and what I need is a similar indicator representing the Band Distance variation of that bands in similarity to the others.

Hope is clear now.

These users thanked the author andreatrade1 for the post:
Jedidiah

andreatrade1 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:38 pm mntiwana,

EURUSDH1 Bands.png

The orange bands are Bollinger Bands and the indi in the first window ( orange indi ) is the Band Distance variation of that bands.
The skyblue/violet bands are Standard Error bands and the indi in the second window ( skyblue indi) is the Band Distance variation of that bands.
The Green bands are Jurik Bands and what I need is a similar indicator representing the Band Distance variation of that bands in similarity to the others.

Hope is clear now.

The problem with me is not really understanding exactly what the distance variation is doing in the code, anyway made this version of a smoothed deviation, kinda similar and in a way oscillator like.

BDV mtf.mq4
BStandardError mtf.mq4
jurik bands.mq4
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

andreatrade1 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:38 pm mntiwana,

EURUSDH1 Bands.png

Hope is clear now.
OH ic
normalized deviation channel on jurik_multi alerts & arrows nmc
One more deviation version (normalized) by kind experts - almost a lot of features included and can be adapted in any situation - very flexible when used with different concepts
on chart arrows by this ver
May be some newest prices + methods (currently it using EMA) and slope coloring make it more attractive - i think it is THE only single version of its kind as per my knowing but experts knows better :)
looks very poor as alone
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 5):
camisa, Jimmy, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah