Re: NMC-New metatrader 4 compatible stuff

mrtools wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 12:23 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 11:27 am
Hi experts
Plz manage time for to update this "JCCIX" indicator nmc
regards
Found this picture here: [urlhttp://www.jurikres.com/freebies1/TS_CCX_demo.htm#top][/url] maybe we can code something similar.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks and pretty explanation :)
actually i was trying on "3c_JCCIX2" and this needs to "JCCIX" in indicator folder,when compile it giving errors so i request for :)
Attachments
3c_JCCIX2.mq4
(5.17 KiB) Downloaded 191 times

mntiwana wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 12:58 pm
mrtools wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Found this picture here: [urlhttp://www.jurikres.com/freebies1/TS_CCX_demo.htm#top][/url] maybe we can code something similar.
Dearest MRTOOLS
actually i was trying on "3c_JCCIX2" and this needs to "JCCIX" in indicator folder,when compile it giving errors so i request for :)
JCCIX needs to be made compatible, It also needs at least 3 include files that need to be made compatible, since we have a jurik function, in my opinion it would be easier to simply make it in one file, instead of 5. But if somebody wants to make it all compatible, be my guest.

mrtools wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 1:20 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Dearest MRTOOLS
JCCIX needs to be made compatible, It also needs at least 3 include files that need to be made compatible, since we have a jurik function, in my opinion it would be easier to simply make it in one file, instead of 5. But if somebody wants to make it all compatible, be my guest.
"be my guest"...are you sure you are willing to invite those brave coders into your house?