Re: Experiments ...

sal wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 10:24 pm mladen/mrtools
how can avoid/ hide / filter the arrow appear and disappear in CURRNET PA BAR .? . i need to see only arrows in the open price current bar :)
You can always use open price (where available) and then signals on current bar will never change

pacois wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:57 am Ciao Mladen, come determinare lo slancio di un trend, la forza.Grazie.

Hi Mladen, how to determine the momentum of a trend, strength. Thank you.
pacois

It is less known that RSI is a momentum indicator.
Try using some of the RSI versions that are adjusted to show trend too (floating levels do acceptable job in that sense as far as I am concerned) and then you probably can find a solution for that

mladen wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:53 am pacois

It is less known that RSI is a momentum indicator.
Try using some of the RSI versions that are adjusted to show trend too (floating levels do acceptable job in that sense as far as I am concerned) and then you probably can find a solution for that
Thanks Mladen, rsi can be a momentum, but it does not detect a price movement, volume. Price + volume + trend.

Hai Experts

can help to add fibonacci indicator with the attached High low indicator and make arrow as per snap

Logic -
Draw Fibonacci (red dotted line) where the highlow indicator dots painted previously (snap marked 1 & 2) for up and down trend
When PA bar open at where the Highlow indicator yellow both lines cross over (lowest/middle 38.2/50 - custom selection) - ARROW UP/DOWN
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi